STG being: Screwpile Engineering Pty Ltd trading as Screwpile Australia, Fondex Constructions Pty Ltd, Foundation Engineering Pty Ltd, Rapid Anchor Pty Ltd (the Companies)
Privacy, copyright, disclaimer
STG privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
Collecting your information
STG holds your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and we will:
- tell you when and for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- tell you what information is necessary to access STG products and services, including payments and transactions
- not ask for, or collect any sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements to complete the requested transaction
- take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you if it is no longer needed
Using your information
When you provide STG with your personal information we will:
- use the information to help you use our services
- aggregate the data for analysis
- remove personally identifiable characteristics, unless you have given us specific consent to recognise your usage on an individual basis
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons apply:
- you have given us your consent to do so
- the information is needed to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation
- we are required by law to do so
- there are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
- that person or organisation is providing a service to STG and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles
Security of your information
When handling your information, STG will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and securely stored
- strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access; however we cannot guarantee security
- operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information
Information on the website
STG and its associated companies and businesses owns or licenses all content on this website and we assert our right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
STG supports the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation. However, you are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes unless authorised to do so in writing by STG.
STG distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
This website contains links to other websites operated by organisations other than STG. The other websites are outside of STG control and links are provided for your convenience.
Despite our best efforts, STG makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
STG disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.